A gorgeous, scrumptious, EASY, one-pan-wonder.
Keeping with the Ithaca theme, tonight’s dinner came from the Moosewood cookbook.
The ingredient list…
The easy-peasy steps:
1. Cook with your mom. It’s always better that way 🙂
2. Saute potatoes, onions, and garlic in olive oil (and a little butter!) until soft.
3. Add spices. We used rosemary, picked from the garden!
3. Pour beaten eggs over the potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover, and allow to cook over medium-low heat until the eggs are cooked through.
4. Stick it under the broiler until golden brown – about 2 or 3 minutes.
5. Cut, and serve. We tripled the recipe to feed the five of us, and even had some left over!